Thanks For Listening

• Aching All Over

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This household is wiped out. First it was sickness, came out of nowhere and now it's full blown colds with horrible coughs. On Sunday went to see my Aunt, she has a headache she can't get rid off and can't sleep. Grief is strange. Grandma's bungalow is at the corner of my Aunt's street, you can see it looking out of her windows. I stood there for ages on Sunday, I could see my Grandma waving at me and smiling. It was…

• 2 Weeks

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dad and Aunt have sorted out Grandma's funeral but it will take 2 weeks! Can't believe it will take that long but it's down to paperwork. I know now Grandma is in the funeral home. I can't go and see her, her soul is gone forever. I did write a rambling letter to her when I couldnt sleep on Monday night, maybe if I rewrite it I can ask for it to be put into her coffin. I should read it but my hand writing isnt too good…

• Days Pass So Slowly

FormerMember
    FormerMember

We did manage to sleep last night. My poor Dad has got a chest infection and was being sick alot last night, my Mum was worried. She thinks it's part of the shock of losing his Mum. He has been in bed all day, his whole body is hurting. I am still crying now and again, my brother Simon came from London and he didnt want to talk. In the end we talked and had a cry together. He can't believe she went so fast.

• So unreal

FormerMember
    FormerMember

No one slept last night. Mind racing and tears falling. It seems so unreal. Grandma is gone forever. Her doctor told my Dad and Aunt, she wasn't in any pain. Her organs failed in the end. I got told she let out a sigh and passed away, so peacefully. My brother, Simon, is coming up from London today. He can't believe she's gone too, he wanted to say goodbye. I know she died knowing she was loved by everyone. 4 weeks is…

• Her Time Has Passed.......

FormerMember
    FormerMember

My brave Grandma lost her 4 week battle with cancer this afternoon. Her son and Daughter were at her side as she died.