nanaboo's blog

• Cutting hair

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well a conversation at tea has blown me away ...........My eldest son who is 23 and AS has said if his dad is too loose his hair .He will loose his too. well this is the lad that only had it cut once or twice since he was 15 yrs old. So his hair is long. He now wants me to find out about it being cut and sold for wig making .... nanaboo
  • Bit worried

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    This week its Blood test day tomorrow and Chemo on Thurs. This is hubbys second Chemo treatment. Trying to be careful as son has a rotten cold not sure if i have it coming .So worried hubby might get it , any one else had this happen how or what did you do to help prevent this . Any advice would be good .Thank you.
  • The effects of chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi all ... As i said on last entry Alan (hubby) has started chemo. Today he is tierd and went off to bed after tea. Has felt cold and his hands were trembling\ shaking have other had this .Not all the time i must say . Monday he has his lung function test.
  • Bone marrow

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Alan had his Bone marrow test done today .Chemo starts on Thursday.Hope he will feel ok following Mon as he has to have a Lung function test . He has been sleeping on and off since we came home so hope he sleps ok tonight . Nanaboo
  • Race for life

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I am registered to do the Race for life at Sutton ,a friend has been trying to get it done for a week with no luck .So she phoned them today only to be told no its full .So i am having to register again so we can do it together . Thankfully she has offered to pay it for me. Super sunny day washing is on the line.