nanaboo's blog

• Hosp Appt changed plus a question .

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    We are now going to the hosp on Monday for hubby to have his bone marrow test done .They have rung as they needed to change the appt we were going on Tues. My daughter in law has said her brother had to report he had Hodgkin to the DVLA and Ins company does anyone know if this has to be done ..
  • At the bottom of the ladder

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi all next week hubby is to have a bone marrow test then on Thurs is his first chemo day .The following Mon he has a appt for a lung function test . He did not have a brilliant night last night ( i did not really either ) so he slept in till 11am today. I had gone out to run a local toddler group so left him sleeping.Must say did not think he would sleep that long.
  • Hosp visit

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    We have seen the consultant and Alans treatment starts Thurs week 26th. Once every 2 weeks over 6 mths. He is going on Chemo ABVD . He has to have a lung test and Bone marrow /bone taken next week .So we start to climb the ladder . Hoping for a better night tonight as i had a small amount of sleep last night. If his cough went away that would be so good.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hello everyone . I am new to the list here hoping for some extra support over the coming months as i have no idea what i am about to face.. My husband has just been diagnosed Hodgkin disease we see a consultant tomorrow. I have entered the Race for Life at Sutton Park in july as my mum and aunt both have breast cancer. nanaboo