nanaboo's blog

• Home Again

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Alan and i have had a good 3 days away . He coped ok with the driving took regular breaks and a short kip when needed. It was good to get to see my mum and she was so pleased to see Alan.My brother picked us from the Red Jet and drove us to where ever was needed, had a meal with him and his wife before taking us back to Cowes to get the boat back to Southampton. Tomorrow its back to the hospital for his next dose of…
  • Advice needed Now

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    My husband has hodgkin Lyphoma ,i am due to go see my mum on Sat.Shes 95 and has breast cancer have not seen her for 6mths . He now wants to drive me there .Its a long drive amd a long day .He gets tierd and i am worried it will be too much . What do other thnk of this? .i know they say if u feel like it do it . Any help advice please post . Nanaboo
  • Tierdness

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well Hubby is now heading towards his 5th chemo.That will be next week tomorrow is his day to see the consulant. Do hope he is ok to go, he has been so tierd after his last chemo has spent lots of time in bed its 11.50am now and hes up there fast asleep. I think the chemo has effected him more this time, far more tierd than past ones.
  • A update

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well i thought it was time i wrote on my blog. Alan is now on his second cycle and is coping well no bad side effects she says with fingers crossed. Things here are the usual going to the hosp for appointments .Or Alan is in bed because he is so tierd .He has spent the last 2 days in bed. We go to see the consultant on Thursday . Me well if he is ok to leave i have spent time at church this week,as we have a event…
  • Chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    We have been to the hosp today for Alan's blood test ready for tomorrow chemo. But he is going to have to have it checked again tomorrow before threatment.Doctors were spoke to and if its the same in the morn he will only get a half dose. If things are ok the full one . Tuesday is to be hair cutting day Alan says he will have it cut now rather than it fall out in clumps. Not that he has a lot of hair. Plus Richard …