My mothers carer.

• Dementia.. Great uncle

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Oh dear oh dear, Today's not been the best, great uncle is so very confused, he's been up all night not able to sleep but not knowing its nighttime anyway, he got up in the night and tried to make himself a cuppa, only he actually made it in the kettle... Tea leaves and milk!!!! Thank god mother switches off all the plug sockets in the kitchen, he had put every ring on on the cooker...which was switched of at the socket…
  • Wednesday.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well, not really that much to report apart from it was my day off today from going to mothers, so as I do every day I don't go, I rang her at 9.30 ( it has to be 9.30 as that's the time she says is the most convenient for her!) Apparently great uncle had fallen out of bed, the carer found him and called the paramedics. He haven't been on the floor too long because he was still warm, they reckon he's had another mini…
  • Mother!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well it says 'discription', so that is where I'll start. I've always had a very unhealthy relationship with mother, she's not really showed much love towards me in fact in my teenage memories are of her being jealous of me and hurling abuse at me whenever the mood took her..So that's how I would describe my relationship with her....Difficult. Mother was diagnosed with this brain tumour after having several falls and…