My Cancer Diary

• Oncologist appt today - know everything now

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had oncologist today, she was 2 hours behind the other day and i just couldnt sit there, anyway had a go about her lack of info in English, instead of being in Jargon, which she had done, after 40 mins i think she got the point. I had a whinge about their beign no Macmillan publications anywhere about TNBC, she tried to convince me that TNBC was a jargon wording for it, but after i reeled off the research I had done she…

• Day 6 of chemo (1st round)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well its day 6 after my chemo last Friday and I have to be honest its been the wrost 6 days of my life, spend the frist night in A&E with palpatations, and dizziness, which has never subsided, i have called everyone i know and they just seem to be interested that i am so dizzy i cant even make it to the toielt - demaned a GP appt today who took me off the metoclopizade and put me instead on a higer does of stemetil. he…

• Day 4 of 1st chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well i have to be hoenst i have hated the side effects, constantly dizzy so bad i cant walk unaided aroud the house, i d think it might be lifting slightly, spoke to the chemo ward for advice and they saiud i could take my stemetil as well as all my other drugs! BP keeps droppin gto 117/54 i then have to eat - so basically i eat all day.

was only sick once on friday but not from my body trying, i havce felt sick loads…

• started chemo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well not what i expected, 7 syringes and i had to sit by the back door just kept feeling dizzy! ok so palpatationjs, dizzy and sick plus migraines!!!is that normal! am hating it already and i have 5 to go! just feel rough, tired, drained, like i have th eflu but dont have the flu!!!!!!

• TNBC new group started on here

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i have started a group oin here for those with or affected by triple negative breast cancer - come and join me please - its just called triple negative breast cancer