emziee's blog

• moving forwards.... or trying!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

its been 8 and a half weeks since my last chemo, and two and a half weeks since i found out i was in remission.

ive just been on a fantastic holiday, did sooo much, the weather was brilliant. which made the holiday 100%. it was nice to get away from home, and from everything ive been through, a sort of release.

because even though ive finished chemo, and im in remission, i still dont feel happy, i dont feel myself…

• ermm confusion

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well...

i did write a thank you blog last night.... but.... for some reason, its disapeared... but in its place are comments from everyone from every blog ive ever  done... so ignore the blog below and ignore this blog aswell after uve read it lol =)

• ITS PARTY TIME!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

IM IN TOTAL REMISSION

smiley faces

yipppeeeeeeee

sooo happy

whooooooooooop

what a relief =)

lets partyyyyyyyyyyyy

• owchy owchy stupid veins!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well today i went for my ct scan, now i no my veins are bad, but wow i really do realise how bad they are now...

so i gets ther, a few minutes late because id been and had blood test ready for next week... and when i had the blood test the phle... wotever however u spell them said wow ur veins are deep today, they dont want to come out, so had the blood test, got my vien in one go, perfect.... i thought id tell the xray…

• its out =)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

yes yes another blog from me.... but.... yipppeeeeee the line is out =)

it took a while, alot longer than i thought it would... ther was lots of digging, and cutting, it was quite uncomfortable, but the lovely nurse held my hand, while the doc did his handy work!! or not so handy work, cuz he messed a stitch up!! and had to take it out...!! and then try again!!  ohhh and i really didnt realise how tall the doc was until…