emziee's blog

• its going =)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

this is going to be very short and sweet =)

my hickman line is going today whooopieeee no more flushing, no more having something hanging out of me... no more worrying about what top i can and cant wear to avoid the stares.... after having it in almost 7 months its going to feel weird without it... but im sooooo glad it will be gone =)

whoooop =)    mixture of nerves and excitement... giving me a funny feeling in my…

• its to much!! =(

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    This may seem a bit of a muddle to you all, but its only going to come out the same way that it is muddled up in my head....
    Basically ive finished treatment now, so chemotherapy has finished, but ive got to wait til the beginning of june for a scan, so what im struggling to work out, is am i in remission now? Or is at after the scan when i get told im ok, things are good....
     june seems along way to go just to be told…
  • just a few words =)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well,
    This is it... my last chemo will be on Thursday... how do i feel.? Relief, worried, anxious, happy, nervous, sad... why?
    Because i will be out of the routine that i feel like ive been stuck in, i cant explain it, its like im able to just feel free and not feel like im going to be stuck having chemo forever, when they 1st say its 6 months of treatment u feel its a life time
     away, like the last one is never going…

• a way of sayin thank you.....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

for the last few weeks ive been writing a letter to my team at the hospital for when i finish chemotherapy.... iv have two treatments left, and tomorrow i have chemo, so i will have just one left.... im going to give them the letter tomorrow at chemo, so that they will have all read it by the time my last chemo comes round.....i wanted to share it with you all because, its almost like a story, and it shows how i felt…

• sunday trip to bristol

FormerMember
    FormerMember

we have this passion for campervans, vw's... ever since we went on a festival this year we have promised our selves that we would save and buy for a campervan so we could go to other festivals in it, and not get soaking wet in our tent!

now when i found out in october that i had hodgkins lymphoma, this seemed like the perfect thing to do... buy a campervan so that i would have something to look forwards to next…