jujuc

• I Refused RT

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi everyone. I went to see my onc today to discuss radiotherapy. He told me that it would give me another 10% chance of the cancer not returning. He also told me that healthy bowel now filled the space he wanted to treat and that there was a 10% chance of damaging the healthy tissue perminantly.

This would mean a perminant stoma, just when I am about to have mine reversed.

By the look in the oncs eye's I think he was…

• Good news then bad news

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Went to get my scan results which were clear. Only have 1 more chemo to go so Onc said to forget it,  that 11 is enough. Yippee! Then he said that he wants me to have radiotherapy and to go home for 6 weeks to get over the chemo, then go back and discuss it. My cancer has gone and in the empty space is now the rest of my bowel which has slipped down to fill it. He said he is a little worried about that.

Why couldn't it…

• Reminded why I am having chemotherapy.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I went to see the surgeon yesterday the one who saved my life when my bowel burst.

We discussed the reversal of my stoma, he is going to refer me in 2 months when I have gotten over my chemo which ends at the end of March.

I was hoping he would refer me now due to waiting times etc. I want to be put back together again before september when I am due to go to my boyfriends grandaughters wedding in Zante. At this rate…

• Help Please Liver Function test abnormal

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi to all on here, I send everyone my love.

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am at present having chemo no 8.

My last 2 liver function tests were low. So my onc wanted me to take a week off or take a reduction in dose.

I chose the latter, so I was given a reduced dose by 25%

I couldn't afford to lose another week, I lost 2 at New year and I have a deadline to aim for. I need my stoma reversal done before July…

• XMAS WISHES

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

LETS PRAY 2010 SEE'S US ALL HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

LOTS OF LOVE JULIE XXXX