Hi Mummy

• Thinking About You

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

You have been on my mind for days now, I cant stop thinking about you. We are back up in Ipswich only this time its not for social reasons. We are here because Baz's Grandad passed away yesterday morning from cancer too. Like Grandma he was too frail to have any treatment so they just made him comfortable and he seemed happy remembering old times and living in the past.

I didnt go to see him when we were…

• Missing You

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

I know its been about 18 months since you left us but I still miss you everyday. I especially miss you when things are tough or when I need some sound advice or just a good giggle.

I would love to know what you are doing up there and see what you are wearing. Andrea and I had a laugh the other day about her and what she wears. Her shoes are not very nice and you always had beautiful shoes and you always looked…

• Hello

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

I know I havnt written to you for ages, but Baz has had the lap top at work so I havnt been able to get on for a while. He is this really funny rota at the moment. He has 2 days on, then 2 days off, then 2 days on and 4 days off.

Not much has happened since I last wrote to you, we are up in Ipswich at the moment visiting everyone. We mainly came up because Marcus is being bullied at school and Kelly wanted…

• Today

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

I hope you are OK today. Im not too good at the moment.

James and Kay popped over quick this afternoon and we had a chat about Daddy and her. Things aren't good and I have felt a bit neglected by Baz lately.  I spoke to James about her going into his room and he thinks she has been. That isnt right is it? Its not her place to do that. More to the point why is she even going into their rooms.

James told…

• Stuff

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

Things are such mess, and I dont know how to make it all right. Daddy has a go at James whenever Alison is round. He had a go at him the other night for chopping the tomatoes the wrong way, just because he and Alison like them quartered. It was pathetic and Kay and I said to James to keep calm and let it go over the top of his head. I think James would be able to do that if Daddy stopped teating him like a 5…