Hi Mummy

• I LOVE YOU

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Mummy. Just thought I would write and say I love you. Wish we could chat, I mean I can talk to you about all the things good and bad going on in my life but it would be amazing to be able to hear a reply from you. I love you so so so so so so much. Xxxx
  • Oh My God!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Mummy Oh God I know I only seem to write to you when I'm feeling low and I dont write to you when things are going well but God I could do with a cuddle from you right now. Everything is going to pot, Baz is texting me all the time which scares me somewhat because I get the impression he wants to come back but I don't want him back and I don't want to be in a put position where I have to hurt him. I know that by not…
  • Feeling like a fraud

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Mummy Here I am on a Saturday night with Cora sound asleep tucked up in bed and I'm watching Saturday night tv (which thankfully is starting to get better). Im sat here reading peoples stories of their battles with such an evil disease and I feel like an idiot and that Im going to go to this appointment on Tuesday and waste their time when it could have been given to someone who really needed it. I know I need…
  • Didn't realise it had been nearly 3 years since I was last on here

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Mummy Sorry it's been a very long while, I have spoken to you in my times of need, don't know if you have heard me but I like to think you can hear me and your watching us grow and change. So what's new with me? Well I fell pregnant back in April/May 2010 and had a beautiful baby girl who we called Cora Nicola Kingsley Mann. There were a few discussions about her middle names but I got my own way as usual hahaha…
  • Keep Me Calm

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mummy

Im asking you huge favour for tomorrow. I need you to give me the strength to keep  calm tomorrow if Grandpa starts to have a pop at me. Im meeting Ann-Louise in the M&S Cafe tomorrow morning and then Grandpa is going to meet us there.

The thing is I have been so busy with my in-laws lately that I have barely had time to see anyone when we have been home, because it has been non stop washing and housework…