A Journey

• Jotting down (8)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Mum left us at 03:25,10th Feb 2014. I am still in a stage of fuzziness. I don’t know this is due to lack of sleep or too much going on last few days.

After received my sister’s phone call, couldn’t go to sleep. Stayed awake whole night. Around 3 clock, made another call to my sister, said mum seems stable. Arrived airport at 4, my daughter went with me. She’s very close to my mum, but cannot make the trip. Its…

• Jotting down (7)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Had call from my sister. i booked earlist fly to home.

• Jotting down (6)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Called mum this morning. Her number of neutrophils, white blood cell still low, so lung infection still there. Finally, talked to her a bit today. She even cant manage a full sentence without out of breath.Coughing badly at same time. I hold my tears just let her listen, i talked. Telling her how my daughter cut her hair and i already send it to my sister's phone for her to look at. But i think she feel really bad even…

• Jotting down (5)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Called mum, talked to my sister. I haven’t talked to my mum for three days now, she doesn’t feel well with all the side effects. Her white blood cells still very low and she's having an infection in her lung, difficult to breath. I think my sister just try to be calm and I told her over and over again, don’t call me until last minute. In Chinese culture, when problem happening in the family, people tend to spare out…

• Jotting down (4)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

i haven’t been here much. Have been busy with my study and calling mum every day
    to cheer her up. Also, it is Chinese New Year, busy cooking nice food for the
    two. Since i came here, don’t really celebrate Chinese New Year anymore. I don’t
    really keen on Christmas either. Not because i don’t like the holiday and
    family gathering. I just really dislike the drinking business. I have grown up
    in a culture…