A Journey

• Jotting down (3)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Called mum first thing in the morning, my little niece is
    there, so she sounds very cheerful. Still got fever and back pain. But with a
    young child in the house, she feel life again. In comparison to Western world, Chinese
    people have greater attachment to their family. It goes both ways. Not only
    young people stay with their parents even after they got married, but also, the
    older generation treating their grandchildren better…

• Jotting down (2)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Life is so unpredictable, i think our attitude towards this will make the different.

I think no one ever imagin one day they would searching in this site for information and support. I never think i will end up in England, having my own family here. Thousands miles from where i grown up, having my first job, my first love and a world i have try to build. Sometime even with my husabnd beside me, or standing in my garden…

• Jotting down (1)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Called mum again because she's starting a fever again since yesterday. Don’t know what had caused it. She sounds not that bad, or she try to sounds better for me. Told her how my cat behave badly yesterday, made her laugh. I like that.

The information they got from the doctor still unclear and now we still left in a puzzle whether her liver cancer is primary or secondary. She going back next Monday for her…

• Life as it is

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This is one of the best quote I love:

Do not pursue the past.
    Do not lose yourself in the future.
    The past no longer is.
    The future has not yet come.
    Looking deeply at life as it is.
    Do not try to become anything.
    Do not make yourself into anything.
    Do not be a meditator.