Scared

• 53 replies
  • 65 subscribers

I was diagnosed two weeks ago with endometrial cancer. I had an MRI last week and have just had the results today. It shows that the tumour has filled the uterus but not much invasion into the muscle which is good but they have found a mass on one of my ovaries which looks abnormal. I am beside myself with worry now as to whether this is the cancer that has spread or actually ovarian cancer as well as. Did anyone else have this result from an MRI? 

• Hi sorry to hear about your mum 53 is too young to pass. Try and see the positive they are making sure they know everything about ur cancer so they have a plan of treatment. The ct scan hopefully will come back clear and an op will be all you need xx

• I am struggling so much today. I can’t stop crying. Feel so sorry for my husband. He is trying to keep everything going while I’m falling apart.I feel completely broken :-( 

• , what a wonderful caring husband you have. I totally understand you have so much on your plate lots to worry about and i am sorry about your Mum its an extra worry after what happened to her to loss her so young too. One of the best advice i was ever given by my Gp was stop worrying about the what ifs and let me deal with the what is, although easy to say hard to do. But I understand the general idea when we are diagnosed all kinds of thoughts run through our minds and it’s difficult to except them, i was in complete shock i was really worried but the good thing was i was surrounded by love and understanding.

gentle hugs

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• I hope you are ok Bella xx

• Big hugs Hugging , sending you some love, hope your ok Ok hand.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Hi Natalie, I am a lot better today. Still full of anxiety in my stomach but I haven’t cried today and I have managed to go out with my dog for walk for the first time in days. I think I cried myself out yesterday.  My cough isn’t as bad as well so hoping that is a good sign that it’s nothing to worry to worry about. Thank you so much for getting in touch. Can’t tell you how much it helps knowing I’m not alone with this. Hope you are well too xxxx

• Hi GBear, thank you so much for getting in touch. I do feel a lot better today and a lot more positive. I still have the fleeting dark thoughts and the anxiety in my stomach but I haven’t cried at all today. I’m on some Provera tablets to stop the heavy bleeding and I’m now starting to wonder if the crying could by a side effect of those. Really trying to keep positive and hope that the CT will be done soon and not show any spread then can just concentrate on having an operation. thanks again for getting in touch, really does help to know you are all there xxx

• Its possible that it could be a side effect of the Provera I haven’t taken the drug so don’t know much about it. But I also believe you have a lot to deal with too, fingers crossed for you about the CT scan.

Gentle hugs Hugging 

• Thank you. I’m really grateful for your support and for Checking on me today xx