Triple negative breast cancer

• 3 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Hello, I have been diagnosed of triple negative cancer after double mastectomy two year ago. Has anyone experienced it and how did they handle it. I am struggling to cope with the diagnosis.

• Hi Cbaby,

im really sorry to hear about your diagnosis, it must be a massive shock for you especially after having a double mastectomy. I’ve also been diagnosed with tnbc but I’ve only just started treatment and a double mastectomy will be further down the process for me. Hopefully somebody who is going through what you are will see your post and be able to be more help but I’m here to chat if you’d like to <3 xx

• Hi  

I was diagnosed with TNBC in April 2022. I had a lumpectomy followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy. I've just had my second annual mammogram since finishing treatment and, thankfully, everything is still okay.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Bumble bug,

Thanks for replying. It is a big shock as you said but don’t let my experience discourage you. I wish well with your treatments. It seems long at the beginning but it goes quick.