Papillary Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 25 subscribers

I should also have said that the consultant said that he removed all the tumour and that I am cancer free

• Hi  Can I offer you a warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community. I’m sorry to read about your diagnosis but I’m glad you’ve found us and even happier to read that you are cancer free following surgery.

My cancer is different, but a cancer diagnosis of any kind makes us ask lots of questions, causes confusion, stress and probably emotions we’ve never experienced before. To be able to talk to other people who are in the same situation will help you get through this.

The Macmillan Community is organised into dedicated support hubs. You’ve joined our Thyroid cancer group, this will be a good place to meet up with others having made the same type of cancer journey. Your brush with cancer may have been brief but it leaves an indelible mark on us!

It’s always helpful to others if you write a little something (or a lot) about yourself and your journey to date. You can enter it into your profile (click on your username and select “Profile”) It’s helpful to other members with a similar diagnosis who can then hopefully answer your questions. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. You can amend or update it at any time. 

Sending you welcoming hugs B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett