Testicular cancer Stage 3C

• 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi Everyone, any help would be appreciated - so i was diagnosed with Testicular cancer in February 2022 with metastasis in my lymph-nodes (behind the tummy) and lungs. i had 4 BEB chemo sessions after which my tumour markers went down to just 100 from 2,35000. Unfortunately while i was waiting for the retroperitoneal surgery, tumour markers started to elevate and as a result i was put on a high dose chemo course called (tiger trail). After the high dose chemo tumour markers dropped to only 06 but i still have some active lesions in my lungs and tummy (as per the PET Scan) - so now i have been told that i will be put back on a normal dose chemo because the tumour markers are elevating again. I don’t know if this normal dose will be any effective ? Because if after the high dose chemo i still have lesions in my lungs and tummy how can this normal dose chemo be any effective ? My effected testicle was removed in June 2022 just before the high dose chemo.

• Hi Muhammad 

Apologies, I can’t answer your question as my TC treatment was a but more straight forward. I just wanted to wish you well and hopefully someone will be along to answer your question soon. 

1. Hi Muhammad, I was sorry to read your story and I wish you good  health .my testicular cancer was not the same as yours so it wouldn't be right me giving advice about your situation . Take care 
    2. Mark

Mark