Pain after Orchiectomy​ inner thigh & knee (like sciatic pain)

• 3 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi there, I had a Orchiectomy​ just over a year ago, and soon after had pain at the inguinal area and inner thigh and knee, it feels like sciatic pain.

The pain hasn't really gotten any better, its seems to trigger the more active I am, or when bending forward.

The pain eases with rest and often completely goes, but the pain soon starts again with activity, walking bending etc. 

Has anyone had similar, does it get any better? 

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read about the pain that you're in, which sounds very unpleasant.

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I'm sure that if anyone else in the forum has experienced this they will pop on to share their experiences with you.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi chips, my hubby had a hydrocele in December. And two days later was re admitted with sepsis and absyss of the testicle, ever since he has complained of a pain in the sciatic area down the back of the leg, especially when bending, some days it’s ok then it’s back! I put it down to the position that he was in during surgery but no idea?? He’s due to have a orchidectomy and gland removal on the 6may so I will ask the surgeon about it then, 

• Thank you Bb61,I hope the op goes well for your husband, keep us updated.