Could this be stomach cancer?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

hi all. Not been on here for a while, logged in to be reminded I’m in the primary unknown cancer group and secondary bone cancer group (both to do with my dad) and the bladder cancer group to do with my husband. My husband is having Bach treatment for his bladder cancer but for the last 6 weeks perhaps he has had a gnawing uncomfortable pain in his stomach. He has no appetite and has lost a stone. He’s also very tired all the time and has not been to work for the last week. He has done a stool sample which cane back clear. He is awaiting results of a blood test and is seeing a gastroenterologist tomorrow. He also has a ct scan for next week which was booked by his urologist as I insisted he go and see him. 

Do these sound like they could be stomach cancer symptoms? He has a lot of wind too. 

• Hi  

Wow, it sounds like you have had a lot to deal with and I'm sorry to hear that you're now worried that your husband may have stomach cancer.

I'm not a member of this group but I noticed that your post had gone unanswered and I hope that by replying to you, and bumping your post back to the top of the page, someone with the right experience will see it.

You may already have seen this information that Macmillan have produced on the signs and symptoms of stomach cancer but clicking on the link will take you to it if you haven't.

I know what an anxious time waiting for tests and results can be so I'm sending a supportive (((hug)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"