BCC face scar purple and after 4 weeks any recommendations for skincare to help it heal?

• 14 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi everyone.

I had a BCC removed from under my eye a month ago quite long incisions under eye and down alongside nose.

I've kept it clean and it's knitted together well apart from two quite raised areas and redness, purple around stitches (know it's only been a monthSee no evil).

any recommendations to help with the healing process skincare wise? 

thanks Heart️

•  I will friend you and send you some pics of mine. Thanks for your concern xx

• Apols not followed up my name was removed so couldn't contact further. Hope your wounds are healing well? People say mine is doing well I think because I see it everyday I don't see the changes as much. Hope you're doing ok

• Hi yes couldn't get you either. Think we can private messge on here will have to look how we do it. Saw Consultant a week ago and he is happy with how it it healing, although he did say he was concerned when he saw the scabs from the picture I sent him.  He says it is healing ok now, keep up with bio oil massage and wee him in 12 weeks.  How are you doing now xx

• Hey Harlyn glad it's healing Raised hands fingers crossed it continues to heal well like the previous one.

ok here the swelling is going down I've just got to be patient Wink feels weird being out in the sun  I make sure hat and sunglasses are a permanent feature now.

Will def have to find out how to send photos etc of the scars. keep in touch