Critical Illness insurance Cover

• 2 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Hi Guys

i have a question regarding life insurance, prior to my diagnosis of prostate cancer I had “luckily” been paying into a health insurance policy with critical illness cover, which I activated and successfully got a payout on. Now that insurance policy has been paid out on, it has been closed by L&G.

I still have another life insurance policy with L&G but without critical cover, so my question is this.

Scouring the numerous life insurance websites, I’m finding that companies will not take me on, so does anyone know of any insurance company that will take on someone who has been informed that they no longer have cancer for critical illness cover or is the general opinion that this boat has now sailed.?

thank you in advance

John

• Good Evening John ( 

That's a great question, however I can't answer it (Even if I could the regulations governing my "proper" job prevent me from doing so) however here's a link to a man who can:

Ask a Financial Guide 

Just click on the link I have provided, copy and paste your question and you should receive a full reply. Please allow a couple of days as often they get quite busy.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Cheers Brian much appreciated… I shall report back when I know Thumbsup tone2