Happy Easter and big thank you

• 24 replies
  • 110 subscribers

Hello All,

I wish you all Happy Easter and many more Easters to come. 

I would like to thank all of you for being so wonderfully optimistic, kind and generous sharing your experiences and knowledge. You are a unique group of people who will never meet each other but feel like family that fight together.

Thank you

Lots of love

Dafna

• Thank you Alwayshope and happy 2 Easters to the both of you too, Still pinching myself regarding my MDT results, take care, 

Eddie

• Many thanks Dafna, when the results have sunk in, just waiting on one more, i will share them after all good news is always welcome on the forum, wishing you sunshine, love and lots of chocolate, take care.

Eddie

• Thank you Worriedwife and a happy Easter to you and four loved ones, not a fan of chocolate though have started eating dark chocolate for medicinal reasons, take care.

Eddie

• Thank you Brian, I would love that!

Lots of love

Dafna

• Hello Dafna, 

I’m relatively new but have been reading through this morning.
    Happy Easter to all at Macmillan 

i believe you and your husband are in Brighton. I am visiting with my daughter who is running in the marathon there on 7th April for cancer research. We have been training- me on the Bike and Kirsty running. 
    Since being diagnosed stage 4 melanoma, now with metastases,  she has been a wonderful support and determined to do something positive to help. Please ask people to look out for her and wave if you know anyone watching.

i expect this is the wrong place to post but my interest was taken by comments about Brighton and also family support. I have felt much better with regular exercise. 

X Best Wishes to you X

• Good Afternoon   A warm welcome to our little corner of the Community - I am aware of your issues having read your profile.- we welcome posts and contributions from anyone.

I wish you well with your personal journey and I hope your daughter has a cracking marathon and raises plenty of money (it is against Community rules to promote these events here) but wishing her well is fine.

Feel free to join us here anytime, we aren't a bad bunch!!

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Hello Puppy and a warm welcome from me, I too have metastatic cancer with a poor prognosis, and find the support of others with the same prognosis and who understand your situation so important, If you should ever need this, you will find it on the" Living with Incurable Cancer Forum", I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time in Brighton and the sun shines for you, take care.

Eddie

• mmmm, can't beat a tasty hot cross bun with dairy butter (I consider it sacrilege to spread anything else).  Naughty but nice Innocent

• Absolutely - luckily I have managed a few toasted hot cross buns with butter on recently - it may have taken me a long time to eat them but I wouldn't give up!