Happy Easter and big thank you

• 24 replies
  • 110 subscribers

Hello All,

I wish you all Happy Easter and many more Easters to come. 

I would like to thank all of you for being so wonderfully optimistic, kind and generous sharing your experiences and knowledge. You are a unique group of people who will never meet each other but feel like family that fight together.

Thank you

Lots of love

Dafna

• Just had the first hot cross bun, with butter of course. Two naughties in one day as our ice cream parlour has been developing new sugar and dairy free recipes and the dark chocolate was delicious. I was good as I spent 2 hours in the garden working it off -well that's my excuse anyway.

• OOOH I love all food but ice cream is my favourite of everything!  I passed this on to my second son and first grandson.

• Hello Eddiel

Thank you for your reply. I realise I am on the prostrate forum by mistake. You do however seem such a nice & friendly group.

Your advice re the other group will be useful. In searching I found stage 4 posts generally written by relatives so it will be good to txt in person to someone on the same type of bumpy journey.

I’m looking forward to the Brighton trip as my grandson is coming too. It would be great if the sun shines a bit. It’s so changeable at present here in the SW. 
    Kind regards

Puppy

• Hi Puppy, you are welcome, and your right about the prostate forum it's a wonderful family. Though if you should need to find support from others who are on the same journey you know where we are, and you will always be welcome. I hope your trip to Brighton is all you could wish for, Happy Easter to you and your loved ones, take care.

Eddie