Happy Easter and big thank you

• 24 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Hello All,

I wish you all Happy Easter and many more Easters to come. 

I would like to thank all of you for being so wonderfully optimistic, kind and generous sharing your experiences and knowledge. You are a unique group of people who will never meet each other but feel like family that fight together.

Thank you

Lots of love

Dafna

• What a lovely sentiment Dafna and I would like to return my personal wishes for a Happy Easter and many more to come to you and Jacob as well as to the rest of the family on this site. Don't underestimate the wonderful contribution that you have also made to the forum. We have 2 Easters here as Greek Easter this year is not until the first weekend in May so we get a double whammy of hot cross buns - so off to make some today after we have been for a morning ice cream (sugar and dairy free of course). We are in for a scorcher the next few days as it is forecast to get up to 24C.

• Hi Ah

Oh lovely hot cross buns! Enjoy it all.

All my love

Dafna

• Thank you Dafna, and happy Easter to you, hubby and all your family, and as Alwayshope says you are a big part of why this forum is so special, I hope you are both well and treatment is going well, had my MDT last week and was told RT has worked so much better than expected, so i hope it works as well for Jacob. We are all lucky to have you in our lives, best wishes.

Eddie

• Good news on the RT Eddie. Another small battle won. Happy Easter to you too.

• Hi Eddie,

Brilliant news with the RT! 

Lots of love

Dafna

• HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.  Hope you al;l have a great time - though here in the UK I think the weather is set to be generally wet.

• Hello All

I will join in with the Happy Easter to all. May you all enjoy it where ever in the world you are and just take a few seconds to reflect on the Easter message - whatever your thoughts or beliefs are - the world is one big family.

Oh and Dafna - I have met a couple of people from the site and also have a few on my friends on a certain message service I can't mention. If I am ever in Brighton I will send you a personal message and will be round for tea and toast!!

Best wishes to all at this time - and enjoy Easter whatever you are doing. Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• A Happy Easter to everyone and here's hoping that the weather isn't as bad as the forecast as we're supposed to be out rowing on Sunday morning.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
    Seamus
    (See my profile for more)
  • The forecast is abysmal really.  Managed to get out in the garden and tidy up a bit on Sunday.  should have been able to get out again yesterday as it was dry but was looking after a neighbour's dog.  Its heaving down again today and tomorrow an out most of the day - though weather may be dry it is going to be almost gale force winds!  The garden is like a bog and it's starting to depress me a little.

Whatever hoping to have a relaxing time over Easter whether in the garden or not.

Hope you manage to go rowing.

• Hi Eddie, so pleased that the RT has done its job well! Happy Easter to you and to everyone else here! Don’t eat too much chocolate !!!!!!