No Specific Topic

• 2337 replies
  • 118 subscribers

This is for anyone who can't keep on the topic.  It's hard not to stray, but if we have 'no specific topic ' we can't go off topic.

It is good just to be able to wander and talk about other things.

I could have named it 'Waffle'.  Then I couldn't go off topic.

• That's because he doesn't like needles.

Steve (SteveCam)

• Brian, I see you had your first Radiation session yesterday.  How did it go?  Was it as you thought it might be?

Good little me here didn't use anyone else's thread.  Can't upset the powers that be.

At the end of my 20 fractions of VMAT Radiation I really missed going to the hospital every day.  It was a case of being glad, and sad at the same time.

Now I am just "sad".

So that's 1 down 19 to go.

Steve (SteveCam)

• Morning Steve. It was great thanks. All the anticipation and worrying wasn’t necessary. The staff were fantastic and I had I reet proper explanation of the procedure. 

I know where you are coming from, it’s almost a social event in the waiting room!!

19 to go and to be honest I am looking forward to them!! Am I sad??

Yes I did go off topic on another thread. Now on the naughty step.

Have a great weekend.

1. Kind Regards Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Gina,. I had my falls clinic appointment yesterday.  They done a few tests, want to do a brain scan to try to see the causes of the falls.  Also a full MRI on my back, physio and discuss walking aids.

Much more thorough than I thought it might be.

Steve (SteveCam)

• That's good to hear - not that you have to go to the falls clinic but that they were so thorough.

• Agree with freefaller - looks like you are having a full MOT - let's hope they get you sorted.

Kind Regards - Brian.

Community Champion badge

• Brian, Freefaller,

As long as they find a brain .

I couldn't believe how thorough it was.  The NHS, you can't fault them.

Steve (SteveCam)

• Wow, that is good all the tests. Did they breathalise you too, to see why you are falling Laughing. Hopefully they changed your oil too!!

Wonder what they are looking for in the brain scan which would be related to falling. Did they say what in the brain they were specifically looking at?

Gina

• Different lobes (or whatever) that's if they can find my brain.  All different things to do with motor skills.

Or something like that.

Steve (SteveCam)

• Sussed it - MOT - Oil - Motor Skills - Breathalyzer - dare I say it - Are you a car??Innocent

Community Champion badge