Peeing like a 10 year old

• 6 replies
  • 112 subscribers

Pointing Percy at the porcelain but peeing all over the mat and the bowl. What's going on?

• Hi snapper49,

I know what you mean, been there done that as they say. Believe it or not I started sitting down to pee a couple of years ago and I`m not embarrassed to admit it. You are in the toilet yourself anyway unless you are out socializing and in that situation just use a cubicle & nobody knows. If you don`t empty yourself fully it could lead to a small wet patch on your trousers (nightmare scenario) but if you sit down........sorted!!

Hope that might help you.

Take care, Tom.

• Snapper, Harley D,

After my Radiation treatment ended I couldn't stand up for a Pee.  It took about 3 months or so before I had the courage to stand up and Pee.  I was so proud that day.

I still can't stand and Pee if there is anyone else in the toilet.  It's the size thing.  Embarrassed, don't want anyone to say anything.

...In time though..

Steve (SteveCam)

• It’s a horrible feeling, Snapper, and it feels like the last straw when it first happens. I got used to the shrinkage and the resultant changes within a few days. I think you may just adapt and become more cautious without really thinking about it.

Take care.

• Thanks for taking the time to reply Tom

• Thanks Steve. Exactly my situation. Thanks for your support

• Thanks Frederico. We'll all get through it somehow