How to lower testosterone

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 112 subscribers

Any one got any proven ways to lower testosterone naturally with foods well anything?.

thanks

• I’m not sure if any foods are proven to reduce testosterone but if you are asking because hormone therapy is no longer working the reason is that the cancer cells have learned to flourish without testosterone so reducing testosterone is unlikely to make a difference in that situation.

Ido4

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Ido4

RUBBISH, the cancer still feeds off testosterone, it's found a way around the medication.

• Why is my first hormone therapy not working so well?

The first hormone therapy you have may keep your cancer under control for several months or years. But over time, the behaviour of your cancer cells may change and your cancer could start to grow again. This can happen even though the hormone therapy is still lowering your testosterone levels.

Although your prostate cancer is no longer responding so well to your first hormone therapy, it may respond well to other types of hormone therapy or a combination of treatments.

https://prostatecanceruk.org/prostate-information/treatments/treatment-options-after-your-first-hormone-therapy

Ido4

• FormerMember

Were all under huge pressure some more than most, yes your trying to help, but false info on here can have very serious outcomes on people, i hold my hand up i made a mistake on here before, got the wrong person and read his story wrong. I reported myself asap, and contacted the person involved apologizing and removed my post within seconds. I doubt your qualified to say "reducing testosterone will make no diff". This is not helpful to anyone and just not true, the whole idea from the start is to reduce it. I recommend removal of your post, but i do feel shouting in this case is warranted. Don't get me wrong i do thank you for your time and input so thank you.

Regards.

• FormerMember

Thanks again for your time, this is very useful, keep up the good work take care. Note it says "it can" so therefore "it might" anything is worth a try, since it's all cheap food stuffs it's worth ago nothing to lose, rather than saying "it makes no difference in that situation"

Cheers, ja32

• You're giving Ido a hard time. It is a known fact that hormone therapy can reduce its effectiveness over time and testosterone will make a comeback.

As Ido says sometimes changing the hormone therapy can work.

In answer to your question about other methods to reduce testosterone u can look online and it does refer to certain foods that may make a difference but I don't think that it's known by how much.

S

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Grundo

Not given him a hard time at all, were all adults and i believe his post to be wrong, every little helps! he can say "in his opinion or experience" lowering testosterone at this stage makes no difference. You can't say "it will not". Someone asked about CBD OIL, My reply was in my experience it had no effect on my dad, i spent thousands, but it's up to you if you want to try, you never know. But for me it was not worth it.

Thanks for your time.

• Hi

No idea about testosterone, but if your trying to lower your PSA I take a supplement called pomp-t ( look it up on the net ) and drink pomegranate juice these are both known things to help with PSA.

keep safe

Joe

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to joeven

Very good, already got him drinking pomegranate juice, POMI-T is a new one thanks looking into it now cheers.

Thanks for your input very good.