Message after a long time and having to say goodbye

• 4 replies
  • 111 subscribers

Hello everyone,

after my husbands death in May 2018, I have remained on this forum in the hope that I would be able to help some off you hear from my experience. But the truth is that I have been so busy with lots of different projects that I have hardly ever taken time to really read your posts in the last number of months. Also, I am not sure what I can contribute as treatments and treatment options are constantly changing and they are definitely somewhat different from what they were when my husband and I were on this journey. I also really need to do something about the number of emails I am getting every day as I simply don't have the time for a lot of things are used to have the time for. I have brought my business online during the pandemic, I have written a book, I have translated my book into German, I am very active on social media offering guided meditations and thinking about doing a podcast, and I am doing training with LivingWell dying well in the UK to become an end of life companion. So I hope you understand that I have decided to end my membership with this group. I really wish all of you well.

with Best wishes to every single one of you

Mel