Hello all

• 1 reply
  • 6 subscribers

Just diagnosed less than a year ago, receiving hormone injection 3 monthly intervals, MRI 6 monthly to keep check on tumor as i am not a good case for surgery so will be a last resort, other than that, "i know nuthin" 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm not a member of this group but noticed you hadn't had any replies yet so just thought I'd say 'hi' Slight smile

If you have any questions that you want to ask I'm sure the other members of the group will be happy to help based on their own experiences.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"