Temozolomide

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Hello everyone. This is my first post here. I shan’t bore you with my back story but I have an aggressive macro adenoma. It was debulked in 2019 but grew back. I am now about to start my 9th cycle of chemo with TMZ and am due to have radiotherapy at the start of next year.

i have yet to find anyone who has had this treatment for an adenoma and feel very isolated. Like most people with a pituitary condition I have a raft of other issues but am lucky enough to not currently be on any other meds. Just wondering if there’s anyone on the forum in a similar situation?

thanks

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to read that you have an aggressive cancer and that you feel very isolated.

I didn't have the same type of cancer as you but I can understand how it could isolate you from friends and relatives who probably have no idea what you're facing.

While your waiting for replies you could have a look through the older posts to see if anyone has previously posted about the same type of cancer. If you type 'macro adenoma' into the search bar in the group it will pick up any previous posts with these words in.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"