New diagnosis

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 5 subscribers

Just had loads of tests and looks like I’ve probably got a prolactinoma. Appointment not till the end of November so got ages to wait and see what their going to do and what’s going to happen next. Not doing well waiting. 

• Hi

Waiting really is horrible and there's really no easy answer on how to cope. I threw myself into my hobbies so that I was too busy concentrating on them to think about my situation. However with covid around, that's not always easy to do now. You might like to take a look at this information from Macmillan on' just been diagnosed'.

I noticed that you'd posted in the womb cancer group a couple of months ago that you were waiting for a mass in your womb to be investigated, so it sounds like you've really been going through the mill. How did that go? I'm hoping that it turned out to be benign.

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"