Breast Pain

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 0 replies
  • 1 subscriber

Hi everyone 

I am so glad that I have found the right place to share my story. I have also enjoyed getting more information about precious patients shared their stories in this community. 

I am 28, not married and have been recently diagnosed with pituitary gland adenoma. It’s about 5mm x 7mm in the left side. The story started as follow; I have been suffering from a severe headache since July ‘18. I was taking panadol every night before Bedtime. In October ‘18 I started getting angry too much, moody most of the time and very sensitive. I was getting worser that I even cry and couldn’t stop crying. I went to see a Dr and she told me that I am fine and all of these symptoms are period cycle symptoms so I should not get worry about it. Even breast pain was because of the period. In December ‘18 my mom has advised me to do a full blood tests as well as hormones, she thought it might be from a low in Vitamin D or Iron. As I got these two problems  2 years ago and I was taking B12 , Vit D and Iron for 6 months to higher them and it went normal. A low in iron in the blood makes halos surrounded my eyes. I got the same thing when before checking my hormones. After the full blood tests, my prolactin level was three times higher than the normal range level. I have been sent to Gynaecologist and she has sent to do the MRI immediately. She advised me to take Dostinex one bill per week and I have to do the prolactin test every month. So after a month of the medication it went down to 20, (It was 1560) so she advised me to split the Dostinex bill into half and take half per week. I will do the second prolactin test next week. However, I am still getting a very hard pain in my right armpit and breast! It feels to heavy and solid that I cannot move my arms. Still headache and left eye pain, halos, sleepyhead, moody & dizziness. I don’t even see clearly (blurred) of anything 2 to 3 meters away from me. I am wearing glasses whenever I drive to see the car boards and the street signs & while watching the TV.