Anxiety and depression undiagnosed had Pituitary tumour 6 years

• 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

Am I alone out there? I have a 19mmx16mm tumour get MRI once a year that’s it! No support I have to go it alone 

• Hello   I have been checking on the Community and noticed your post has gone unanswered. I can't give you an answer myself as I have a different cancer, however by me responding your post will be "bumped" back to the top of the forum and be seen by other forum members. I do hope you receive some answers to your question.

There is support available and can I suggest the following:

* You join our Emotional support forum . To do this just click on the link I have provided. You can then add your details to the forum Once you have joined this forum you should find you are not alone

* Do you have a local "Maggie's" centre near you. This is a cancer support charity. To find your nearest "Maggie's" 0300 123 1801 or enquiries@maggiescentres.orgor www.maggiescentres.org

* You can get that extra bit of support from our helpline on 0808 808 00 00 (8am - 8pm 7 days a week). There are some great people there who can give you that extra bit of support when you need it most.

I hope the above helps - If i can do anything else for you please let me know.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.