Bile dumps prior to diagnosis.

• 5 replies
  • 22 subscribers

Prior to onset of usual symptoms leading to diagnosis I would experience every 5 to 6 weeks an acidic vomiting Nauseated face episode usually through the night. I now refer this as a bile dump. I was just wondering if anyone else suffered from this.

• Hi guys I’m new here Blush  ( pancreatic cancer)  and next week Tuesday I have to go hospital for surgery, after many scans endoscopy, blood tests, ct scan with gallium and many tests… Radioactive️  About my feelings … Frowning2

• Hi Euston, I had my surgery 18th January. On your surgery day I will be starting my next part of the journey, being the preventative chemo. I was OK pre op but my worries about my follow-up treatment is giving me some sleepless nights. How extensive is your proposed surgery ? I underwent the Whipple procedure. By the way I am fairly new here too, but happy to share my experience if it helps anyone.

• Hello. It’s a distal pancreatectomy. The splin it will be also removed

• My tumour was at the head of the pancreas causing the bile and pancreatic ducts to be blocker. The op removed 2/3 of the pancreas, part of bile and pancreatic ducts and the duodenum. Could not be confirmed cancerous till removed and biopsies done post op.

• Hi friends Relaxed️ sunny day before my surgery this morning make me feel much better, and thinking about my family my friends and my future…Thinking And my rent, I’m back with 2 months..