CBD- will it help?

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hello. My ex husband was diagnosed almost a year to the day ago with pancreatic cancer. He responded really well to the chemo which meant that he unexpectedly could have a whipple procedure. He had that in March. He recovered really well but lost loads of weight and is very frail. A pet scan has just shown that the cancer is back but still localized to the pancreas. Just starting chemo again with a 30% chance of success.  I don't think he has anything to lose by trying CBD. Does anyone have any thing that they can advise?

• Hello and welcome to the community, although sorry to hear about your husband's diagnosis. You will find lots of information on this subject online, but beware, most of it is misleading. Your husband needs to check with his doctors before trying this as in some cases CBD can hamper the effectiveness of chemo. Macmillan have produced some reliable information on the subject here CBD and cancer . Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• Hello Ruscombe

I am sorry to hear the cancer has come back. My husband had the same experience.

i don’t know anything about CBD so Rily’s advice is helpful.

I hope the chemo helps.

Squeaky