Lenalidomide side effects

• 4 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi 

I’m on my last 6 weeks of DVTD after stem cell , my consultant has said I will need to go on maintenance drug Lenalidomide, I’m so worried about side effects, is anyone on here on this and can reassure me 

• Hi. Sent a link on side effects but I am still on Dvtb.  Before. STC.  in 2024. So interested in comments from other forum patients. 

• Hi busylizzie

I have just finished RADAR trial which had lenalidomide as part of the treatment, regretfully my treatment has failed and am now going onto second line DVD. I have to be honest i did not have any major issues apart from tiredness and fatigue but as i have now been off them for 6 weeks and still tired all the time  I blame the cancer and not the drugs. If you have issues please dont hesitate to speak to your nurse or consultant,

• Hello busylizze  I ve been on lenlidomide  for the past 6 months after a stem cell transplant. I've not had any side effects at all .I do try to make sure I never take the tablets on on empty stomach and so far I've been ok. hope you get on ok with them