Hello all

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 73 subscribers

Dear all,

Im new to this site so thought I would introduce myself, I’m a British National living abroad and I was identified with stage 3b skin cancer early last year.

Initially, I had a couple or operations and was using keytruda for the past year.  Sadly, my initial treatment didn’t work and my cancer has returned (about 30 lesions), I’m currently being treated with TVEC and am open to discussing with other people to share and gain insight.

I’m a father of two young boys and will do all I can to be here as long as I can for them.

Keep safe.

Regards, Shaun

• Hi Shaun, Welcome.

Im sorry that things have not gone straightforwardly for you. Over here TVEC is a private treatment, I don’t think it’s been discussed on the forum here before. It will be interesting to have you share your experience. It might be that you want to start a blog on here, to record what’s happening, I’ve at times used that to clear my head and to write more things down when I’m not asking a question or for support. 

Id be really interested in hearing more about your decision to move from Pembro to TVEC.

Take care KT

• Hi Shaun Iam interested to know if you don't mind sharing how you reacted to the T -Vec treatment.I start my treatment tomorrow I was on targeted treatment debrafenib and trametenib but recently several lesions appeared on my leg.

Regards Margaret

• Good luck for tomorrow Margaret

Take care KT