Results

• 6 replies
  • 58 subscribers

So last week I was informed that my missing sentinel  lymph node had been found probably been at the hospital all along!! It’s unbelievable and there’s a full investigation. That lymph node is now being tested 10 weeks after removal!!!

Then today I was told that the other mole I had removed 2 weeks ago is negative and my full body CT is normal. My emotions are all over the place at the moment but I’m so happy Grin I only have to wait for the results of the sentinel lymph node and I should be all done. I hope everyone is coping well

• Wow, finally there's progress for you.  I'm pleased the other mole they already had is negative. That's great news!

Hope you don't have to wait too long for the sentinel node result. But meanwhile celebrate the first clear node x

• Thank you so much and yea I intend to celebrate all weekend Grin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Calsmam

So pleased for you Calsmam! Hopefully you will get the result soon. I have had my WLE and SLNB now so am waiting for the results. Healing up nicely though.

• Thank you so much. It’s great you are healing nicely, now the wait for results. Keep calm and take some time for yourself x

• That's great news !

Although I'm sure you could have done without one of your sentinel lymph nodes going missing, you have had the benefit of a CT scan which those of us whose sentinel lymph nodes didn't go astray haven't had. So I suppose every cloud has a silver lining and all that!

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Yes it’s great news, the last 7 months have been horrendous for me and my family so these latest results are what we needed to hear. 
    Yes I had the benefit of the ct scan but that was BECAUSE the lymph node went missing and there wasn’t a definite result. The stress that caused alone was unreal so yes every cloud has a silver lining