New lesion appearing following WLE

• 2 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Hi everyone, I'm new here and would lbe grateful for some advice if anyone has had a similar experience.

I had a WLE & a biopsy done at the same time to remove a suspicious lesion almost 7 weeks ago with no results yet. My scar has healed really well, apart from a new black crusty area that has appeared in the exact same area as where the lesion used to be. I've tried calling dermatology but there's no answer and no one is returning my calls. I'm wondering if I should see my GP or hold out for my results.

Many thanks Blush 

1. Hi im still waiting on my wle and slnb results too. I asked cns nurse yesterday she tried to find out but said consultant was away. She said I get an appointment with in 2 weeks so I guess they have results so I'm wondering if its going to be bad news I'm so worried. I'm still healing too its been 5 weeks since my surgery but I had to have a skin graft. I would ask your cns nurse to find out for you.

• Thanks for your reply Miss Mole. I'll keep trying to get through to the team as I wasn't given contact details for the nurse. I guess I'm more worried because the spot seems to be growing back already. 

Sorry to hear youre still waiting. I hope you get your results soon xx