Immunotherapy side effects

• 1 reply
  • 50 subscribers

Thanks Blaine for your share. I’ve had two doses of the Pembro thingy and got a bad enteritis reaction. Ended up in hospital for 12 days, high dose steroids and eventually inflixamab. Had ongoing chTwo heartsnic issues with diarrhoea and still on high dose steroids 3 months later coming down off them. I’ve had mixed support because they aren’t really set up to support immunotherapy up here in Aberdeen. Two heartsve got a great team they are just difficult to contact. I’m learning more about this as I go and hoping to restart treatment soon. I think the severity of my reaction is quite rare and we do seem toTwo heartsave it under control now so don’t let this out you off. It’s about dealing with what comes, pushing for the support and getting on with it Two hearts

• Hi 

I hope you don't mind me butting in but I think you might have been trying to respond to this post of yours which had replied to several months ago. The easiest way to respond is to click on 'reply' at the end of the post. I have 'tagged' Blaine into my reply to you so they will see that you have replied to them.

Wishing you all the best and hoping that you can restart your treatment soon.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"