Finally had my WLE & SLNB results

• 3 replies
  • 46 subscribers

So I have finally received my results and the WLE was clear but unfortunately the lymph nodes are positive for melanoma, now to wait for more tests

• You must have been really disappointed to discover that the melanoma has spread to your lymph nodes and you're now back to waiting for tests and results.

There are lots of people in this group who are Stage 3 and are having some form of adjuvant therapy and I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you about their experiences.

Do come back and let us know how your tests go and what type of treatment you'll be having.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi. Sorry to hear that. My partner recently had a positive SLNB followed by neck dissection and now on immunotherapy. Happy to share experiences if that helps. Can I ask what further tests you are having?

• Hi Daffodil18 

Sorry to hear your news. I am stage 3 after finding melanoma in my sentinel lymph node. I have been on targeted treatment for the last 4 months. Here for you if you need to ask anything x