Benign meningioma

• 1 reply
  • 6 subscribers

Dealing with a benign brain tumour and reassuring family and friends.  Mine was diagnosed late 2021, having taken early retirement due to a fall at work that affects my back. I have been open with close family and friends and research has helped somewhat. 

My consultant assured me that at present I'm safe to fly, as I have a son in Oz and I'm itching to visit him before too long.  Does anyone have any further advice please

Many thanks.  JDeb

• Hi JanDeb,

I'm Eliza from the Community team at Macmillan, thank you for sharing your experience on the Online Community. I hope you've been finding it helpful to read through other members' experiences on the site.

If you'd like to talk to other members about travel, you might find it helpful to join our "Travel insurance" group here on the Online Community.

If you might find it helpful to talk to an expert at Macmillan for further advice, please remember you can contact our Support Line. Our support team are available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00email or live webchat. They are here to listen and help you find the right support. They’re here to chat, and they can also help with any questions you have. You can also reach our teams on the Support Line here on the Online Community in our "Ask an Expert" section.

If you would like to talk to the Community team for any further help using the Online Community, please feel you can reach out to us over email to community@macmillan.org.uk.

Best wishes and take care,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team