Hi

• 3 replies
  • 16 subscribers

Hi, just joined today, diagnosed 11 months ago with stage 4 liver cancer, was told could only recieve palliative care. Started feeling better, stronger and fitter, by April I was asking if I still did not qualify for treatment was told no.

Finally 3 weeks ago, oncologist agreed to chemo. Awaiting biopsy first ( 14th nov) . Fantastic news obvs but is this usual? No treatment for 11 months, now starting chemo? I don't get it Confused 

• Hello  I have just come across your post and notice that you have not had any replies. I can't answer your question myself as I have a different cancer, however by me replying it will "bump" your post back to the top of the forum and it will be noticed by other members of the Community and I hope you will get some answers to your question.

Good luck with the biopsy and the chemo.

If I can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Thanks Brian

Worth a try! Have a good day

• Hi  

Welcome to the community. I just wanted to add that you can join more than one group and it may be of interest to you re joining us over on  Living with incurable cancer forum - patients only 

The above is a link. If you would like, you can write your profile. You can read anyone's profile by clicking on their username. To write a profile, click on your own username, then profile and save after. It helps in members replies to you and saves you repeating yourself. Best wishes for your treatment.

A x

What is a Community Champion?

I am a Macmillan volunteer. 

Macmillan Support Helpline

0808 808 00 00 

7 days a week between 8am -8pm