Waiting for scan appointment

• 3 replies
  • 17 subscribers

Hi everyone new to this group.  I normally just go on daily chit chat group. But thought I would say hello to use. I'm just waiting for my scan appointment. I get really nervous once I no I have one due x

• Hi  

I'm not a member of this group but noticed that you hadn't had any replies yet and just wanted to say 'hello'.

I don't have scans for the type of cancer I'm being monitored for (melanoma) but I recognise the feelings of nervousness as the appointment date looms.

I hope everything goes well for you

(((hugs)))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Oh thankyou so much for your reply it really means a lot. I've started to wonder if I'm doing these posts wrong as I don't seem.to get replys on other group much. Hope you are well xx

• I'm well thank you Slight smile

I've just had a quick look at the other posts you've started and can see that you've had replies to them all so it doesn't look like you're doing anything wrong. 

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"