Hi I'm new here

• 1 reply
  • 15 subscribers

Hi I'm new here My husband just received his Gife of Life a liver transplant due to hcc . 6 months later just dx w hcc in 1 lymph node . Surgery in July How do you handle this??

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

That must have been such a shock to discover that your husband has liver cancer after he had a recent transplant and it must be a very difficult time for you both.

As I'm the one with cancer I can't share any experiences of being the carer and how that feels but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join and post in the carers only group as you'll then connect directly with others who have a loved one living with cancer.

If this is something that you'd like to do clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here. 

When you feel up to it it would be good if you could pop something about your husband's diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"