Stage 4 Liver Cancer

• 2 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi there, I was diagnosed with cancer in the gallbladder which spread to the liver about 6 weeks ago.

I was told it was terminal and decided not to go down the chemo route.  I have lost a lot of weight and

felt the chemo would take me before the cancer would.

I have been attending a healer, I know its a massive gamble but so far so good.

I started out with a tumor in my gallbladder which spread to the liver, in total I had 8 tumors,

I am now down to 3 tumors.

I feel you must have a strong faith and truly believe you can be cured.

I know its a long shot and until I have a scan done I cannot say for certain all is good but I

am waiting to have all tumors gone before I get one.  

Nothing comes at a price and I have been going through hell on earth but I still feel it would be

better than what the chemo would have done to me.

What I would like to know is why I have such sticky salvia in my mouth all the time??

Its really annoying me and would appreciate any advice that could be offered.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I can't answer your question about sticky saliva, as I haven't had this, but I noticed that you'd had an reply to this question from a nurse in the ask a nurse section of the online community. If you haven't seen this yet clicking here will take you straight there.

As you know the online community is divided up into different support groups so I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join the gallbladder cancer and secondary liver cancer groups as I think you're more likely to get replies relating to your specific cancer there. 

If you'd like to do this clicking on the links I've created will take you to the groups where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here. You can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you have a moment it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi. I was interested to read about the healer. Was this a faith healer or one with hypnosis or who ?  Be good to hear from you. Thanks