Aml

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hello my name is Erick my wife was first diagnosed with aml on dec 25 2019 she was 39 years at the time now she’s 40. After two rounds of induction and two consodaltions she had a bmt transplant June 4 2020 at Sloan Kettering .Unfortunately after a biopsy procedure on October 28 2020 we discovered she had relapse .As of right now we are moving forward with a clinical trial sndx 5613 she will start upcoming Tuesday which targets her aml because of her mll rearrangements.We did our research I would like to know has anyone been on this clinical trial and what experience did they have .thank you for any information 

• Hi

Sorry to hear your wife has relapsed following her transplant. As this forum is a general Leukaemia forum you may have more luck with a response if you post in the AML forum by clicking AML HERE or the Stem cell transplant by clicking Stem Cell transplants here . I know that the stem cell transplant do have some AML members who have relapsed also.

Good luck and I hope the planned treatment goes well.

Paul

What is a Community Champion?

You can speak to someone in confidence by calling Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm It's free from mobiles and landlines. The friendly team are waiting to take your call.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Paul1969

Thank you for the information Paul take care God bless