Fazlodex

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi pleased to meet you all. I am on fazlodex injections now as all other meds have failed. Has it worked for anyone as I seem to be growing more tumors in armpit. Early days for this med for me but would like some positive replies.  Thanks.

• Hi , I am sorry to hear that your meds are not working to help stop the tumours.  I don't know anything about Fazlodex and couldn't find anything useful by searching other posts.  Are your medical team not able to give you positive responses from others they have successfully treated? I would ask them as they must surely know how their patients have been responding to it.

By responding to your post I will have bumped you back up to the top of the list so maybe this time there will be someone who sees it and has experience of taking Fazlodex.

Really hope it works for you x

• Hi again , Il have just found pit that Fazlodex is also known as Fulvestrant and if you put that in the search box you there are past posts on it that you can look at and read and message the ladies directly to see if they are still on this forum and if they will respond to you.  Here is a link to one particular thread on Faslodex/Fulvestrant ClLICK HERE