Newly diagnosed

• 3 replies
  • 267 subscribers

Just been diagnosed and in a panic. Lump about 1 inch and can’t be felt. Ultrasound done under armpits and radiographer said nothing to see there. Week to wait for biopsy results. Please help SobSob

• Hi Woody14

I’m so sorry you have to be here but welcome.

It’s so awful at the beginning, no wonder you are feeling in a panic, it’s a huge thing to try to process and you need time to get over the initial shock. You will hear often that the waiting for results is the worst part but you will get through and I guarantee you will feel better when you know what you are dealing with and your treatment plan. Forums like this are great to share your worries with people who understand, reach out whenever you need. x

• Thank you for replying to me. My head is in an absolute spin. I’ve googled and scared myself to death x

• I’m in the same position had the biopsy on Monday night now the long 9 day wait. We should be moving to our dream home but that’s all had the breaks slammed on. I feel like my life is falling apart and I haven’t had the results back yet. I hope you have some support around you. X