Breast Cancer diagnosed yesterday

• 20 replies
  • 453 subscribers

Hi ,  I am 49 and was diagnoised with Grade 3 Invasive Ductal Carinoma,  PR Negative. Yesterday.    I feel my head is about to explode,, Anxious and very scared.   I have a 10 year old son who has Down syndrome and is totally unaware and would not understand,  Having lots of cuddles from him right now.   Not sure what else  to say.     Just wanted to start somewhere x

• Hi I was diagnosed 4 days ago myself , I joined on here to day for help ,support to ask questions .I am like yourself scarred worried about the surgery  ,the after treatment so if you need a chat I am here .we can do this .

• Hi. Yes we can do it.  Yes definetly  good  to cha and very much needed. .  For the both if us to get us through this which we will.    I am still in some kind of disbelief,  I go to  bed and wake up thinking it is a dream and tnen the anxiety starts again.   I am a fighter so , I will let myselk cry , be kind to myself and  take i each day as it comes,  I will always be here for to to chat to xx

• Yes think it would be nice for us to keep in touch keep each fighting on yes I am the same when I jo to bed I have just found a rash across my chest so my thoughts are on over drive .yes I am here for a chat any time as well .

• Any ache, pain,  Touch of wind ;) I am paranoid at the moment x

• It’s very much like a bad dream , I wish it were ! 
    my children keep me going , some days I think I may not get out of bed if it wasn’t for my 4 year old ! 
    Good luck for Mondays biopsy , I have bloods on Monday to check if my delayed chemo can go ahead next week instead , fingers crossed 

hugs , L xx

• My Son makes me smile every day and is worth getting out of bed for, 

I will keep you posted re biospy and thank you. Good luck to you too.  Lets hope the Chemo will go ahead and get this next bit moving for you. 

Love and hugs xx 

• Hey how are you doing?   I  stayed away for a whlle and went into a denial stage.   I just had my mascetomy, some lymph nodes removed adn breast reconstruction surgery on Monday and now home.   All now feels very real.  Furher results next wednesay to see if  the Cancer has spread and further treatment required,   So far so good.  Been emotional, Not to painful.   Just very tired 

Hows things going with you and evyerone else here.  How are you all doing xxxx

• Hi , had my op 3 weeks ago , lymph glands come back clear , small infection in my scar .Diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer  start chemo on the 11th so things moving fast , pleased you are feeling well keep positive we can do beat this.

• Everyhing has gone so quick from being diagnosed to surgery.  Just soo tired mainly and trying to keep positive, every now and again I have a wobble,  Thats ok,  Yes we can beat this and be stronger people for it. Good luck with the Chemo, I am just so amazed how quick things are moving cant fault the NHS at all.   Keep in touch.  Keep smiling xx

• Yes I had a few wobbly moments over the weekend crying ect .yes nhs has been fantastic and so support , keep in touch , you keep smiling here if you need a chat any time .